International Training and Study Tour on “Classroom based Teaching Learning Program and Student Evaluation Process”
Destination: Jakarta, Indonesia
Date: 20 – 26 June, 2018
- Opening Ceremony & Orientation
- Sharing the Training & Tour plan
- Setting the Objectives & Ice Breaking
- Welcome Dinner
Education Ministry, Model Schools and Teachers’ Training Institute Visit
- Visit to Ministry of Education
- Visit to Teachers’ Training Institution
- Urban Primary School Visit
- The key takeaways from the visit will be understanding governance system, best practices, education system, teaching techniques, pre-training need assessment, post training need assessment etc.
- Day-long workshop on modern teaching methods, school management, recruitment & selection process, education for special child etc.
- Course Facilitation by practicing senior managers and/or academics with years of experience in their areas of expertise. Full profile and details will be shared upon agreement in principle to determine availability of resource personnel.
- All related course materials are provided
- Continuation of Workshop
- Group Activities and Debrief
- Case Studies/Simulation-based Activities
- Interaction and Idea sharing with Local Resource Persons from same fraternity
- Feedback from Participants and Individual Action Plan
Workshop Wrap Up and Knowing Local Communities
- Knowing local people, culture and heritage
- Visits to local markets
- Visits to local establishments
- The entire visits will target to know the local community, their culture, diversified heritage and how they maintain their lives.
Proposed places: (Preferred by Project office)
- 02 Historical places
- Other tourists attractions
City Tour & Closing Ceremony
- Tour Wrap up and Certificate Distribution
- Closing Ceremony
- City Tour (National Assembly, Museum, Archaeological Sites, Historical Places)