Translation of ISSAI guidelines (CQS Method)
- The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh has a comprehensive program of reforms in Public Financial Management (PFM) that is called Strengthening Public Expenditure Management Program (SPEMP). SPEMP is a 5 year program l financed by a Multi Donor Trust Fund (MDTF) administered by the International Development Association on behalf of a group of Development Partners.
- SPEMP consists of three projects: SPEMP-A to strengthen budget preparation and execution, including internal audit; SPEMP-B to strengthen the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General; and SPEMP-C to strengthen the financial oversight committees of the Parliament. These TORs relate to the management and implementation support services required for SPEMP-B: Strengthening the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General Project for a period of approximately 10 months out of the project duration of five years that has started from July l, 2011.
- SPEMP is designed to achieve synergies between the three projects. In addition, each project was designed with careful attention to other ongoing reform initiatives in PFM. For SPEMP-B, these particularly include the Strengthening Comptrollership and Oversight of Public Expenditure (SCOPE) project, financed by CIDA.
- Objective(s) and Scope of the Assignment
To enhance the quality of Audit through ISSAIs complaint, translation of relevant ISSAIs guidelines from English to Bengali are as follows:
- Financial Audit Guidelines 1 (Approximately 257 pages)
- Financial Audit Guidelines 2 (Approximately 263 pages)
- Financial Audit Guidelines 3 (Approximately 281 pages)
- Financial Audit Guidelines 4 (Approximately 286 pages)
- Performance Audit Guidelines (Approximately 225 pages)
- Compliance Audit Guidelines (Approximately 221 pages)
(a) Services, facilities and property to be made available to the Consultant by the Client:
- i) English version of Hard Copy of selected ISSAI’s
(b) Professional and counterpart personnel to be assigned by the Client to the Consultant’s team: Additional Project Director, SPEMP-B Project.
(c) Printing and supply of the ISSAI Guideline after reviewing and approval from the t project authority.
- Duration of the assignment: Six (06) months from the signing of the contract