LCBS Dhaka welcomes students from many faiths and cultural backgrounds who seek the distinctive education that we offer. Students are drawn from a wide variety of countries including those from Southeast and North Asia, Africa, Europe etc
Applying for a Visa:
Once you have been offered admission and received offer letter you should immediately apply for your visa. The Embassy or High Commission will be able to tell you the average turnaround time for a visa application. In some countries this can be anything up to three months.
The Visa Interview**
As part of the application process you will be required to attend an interview with a Visa Officer. The documents that you will need to produce at the visa interview are listed below:
1. A copy of your application form to LCBS DHAKA. (If you did not keep a copy, LCBS Dhaka Admissions Office can fax or mail a duplicate copy to you.)
2. The offer letter from LCBS DHAKA confirming that you have been accepted to study a full-time course.
3. Valid Passport.
4. Documentary evidence of your ability to cover the costs of your stay (for example, accommodation costs, tuition fees and maintenance including food, clothing
1. Evidence of your intention to return to your home country once you have completed your studies. Documentary evidence is preferred.
2. You should also be prepared to talk about why you wish to study at LCBS Dhaka and why you have chosen your particular course(s). You will need to convince the Visa Officer that you do not intend to work full-time during your stay in Bangladesh.
**You must satisfy the Visa Officer on all of the above points.
An international student requiring a visa extension during his/her stay at LCBS Dhaka should submit their passport to the College admin 60 days prior to their VISA EXPIRY DATE. LCBS Dhaka will apply for visa extension on the student’s behalf. All documentation is then prepared by LCBS Dhaka and all correspondence with the Citizen and Immigration Bangladesh is conducted by LCBS. Student’s need to submit the following documents: – (I) Copy of Study Permit (ii) Bank Letter (iii) Filled Visa Application Form