About ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice Qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
Founded in 1904, ACCA has consistently held unique core values: Inclusion, Integrity and Innovation. ACCA’s Purpose is to be a force for public good. ACCA leads the global accountancy profession by creating opportunity. ACCA believes that accountants bring value to economies in all stages of development.
ACCA works to strengthen the global profession based on the application of consistent standards, which we believe best supports international business and the desire of talented people to have successful, national and international careers. We champion the needs of small and medium sized business (SMEs) and emerging economies and promote the value of sustainable business.
ACCA supports 219,000 members and 527,000 students in 179 countries, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills required by employers. ACCA work through a network of 110 offices and centres in 52 countries and more than 7,571 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide high standards of employee learning and development. Through our public interest remit, we promote appropriate regulation of accounting and conduct relevant research to ensure accountancy
continues to grow in reputation and influence.
Since 2010, LCBS Dhaka has been providing quality ACCA tuition here in Bangladesh. LCBS Dhaka is the only Platinum approved Learning Partner of ACCA in Bangladesh and one of the only four institutes in South Asia to achieve such status.
LCBS Dhaka gives you the best practice assurance of high quality tuition and student support as our courses are continuously improved and assessed under ACCA’s widely recognised and highly-regarded global best practice benchmarks. The range of development opportunities and tools that we have in place will help you to stand out a mile from the rest.
Our vibrant team of lecturers, consisting of only ACCA members and affiliates; possessing several years of teaching experience, ensure that our students are furnished with the fundamental academic knowledge that ACCA has to provide. Students are provided with trainings on Career Management, Soft skills and Professional Development that are prerequisite by the qualification- to adapt to and stay updated on, and various other personal development opportunities.
Consistency in maintaining highest pass rates along with significant number of Country Highest Achievers in the recent exam sessions showcases our high standard quality of services. Students who have completed ACCA from LCBS Dhaka are currently working in different senior positions in various local, multinational and overseas organisation with a very competitive remuneration.
The success of LCBS lies in their stance towards ensuring success at examinations and providing students with a holistic approach to learning by guaranteeing excellence at ACCA examinations through classes that ensures personalized attention and care for every student, a comprehensive coverage and revision plan, a flexible course structure, outstanding teaching facilities, tailored & ACCA approved publisher’s materials, and modern teaching methods.
Why study CAT/ACCA with LCBS Dhaka
- The first and only ACCA Approved Learning Partner institute with Platinum Status in Bangladesh.
- Highest pass rate in ACCA exams since 2010 in Bangladesh
- Qualified and experienced faculties.
- Individual student support
- Teaching Assistant Support.
- Tailored Study material
- Free Professional Development Courses through trainings.
- PER & Job Placement Support
ACCA Offers for Working Professionals
Students those who can avail the offer:
1) ICAB/ ICMAB qualified members/part qualified students and
2) All University Graduates (Public, Private & National Universities)
- ACCA Initial Registration only GBP 40
- Exemption fee WAIVER up to 9 papers.
Terms & condition:
- Exam sitting of at least 2 papers within one year of registration.
- To avail the offer you need to be registered with LCBS Dhaka
To know more about Exemptions Guideline
Here’s how we will help you to stay by the scheme:
LCBS Dhaka, the only Platinum institute, has been providing excellent tuition since 2010 and has been achieving the highest pass rates. We emphasize on the value of “Quality education & Applicable skill” and thereby provide all kind of support that is needed.
As with this scheme our qualified teachers will assist you with the study materials along with teaching assistant support, revision classes and exam practices to ensure that you pass the all the examination.
Your strong willed effort and dedication, along with our proper support and guidance will surely help you to complete ACCA within a short time.
Why choose to study ACCA?
Why choose a reputed qualification that has worldwide recognition? Well why not?
Here are further reasons that makes ACCA a standout:
Unrivalled global network
- Become a part of the diverse ACCA body of more than 198,000 members and 486,000 students in 181 countries.
- Qualifications are based on international accounting and auditing standards making them globally relevant.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world has membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA’s qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world. Hence, ACCA is ,independently, quality checked.
Respected by employers
- Qualifications developed with employers need giving you the skills and knowledge to be work ready
- A strong focus on ethics means that employers know they are getting ethical accountants.
- Quality assured qualifications mean employers can be confident of your ability and knowledge.
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence more than 7400 approved employers and 80 accountancy partnerships worldwide
Putting you in charge of your studies and career
- You can study ACCA either as a full-time student or as a part-time student around work. You can opt to self study or you can study with tuition provider and can proceed at your own pace.
- When you have completed ACCA, you can claim exemptions from several academic and professional qualifications, that can make your career progress faster.
- ACCA provides you with both financial and management accounting and auditing skills, which makes it easier for you to move between different roles, industries and sectors.