ACCA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA
ACCA Foundation diploma is the perfect starting point for a rewarding career in accountancy and finance. If you are school leaver, having no prior accounting knowledge, or want to start ACCA but do not have the required qualifications, then this is course is specifically made for you.
LCBS Dhaka provides you with tuition and all kind of support that you need to pass all the ACCA foundation diploma course. LCBS Dhaka will give you flexibility, personalised care, support and the confidence needed, for your journey. We will continuously assess your knowledge by making you practice and testing what you learn, in order to give you the best chances to pass your exam. We will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and help you improve, with our range of support.
Why should you choose to study ACCA foundation diploma?
- Flexibility: ACCA Foundation diploma is flexible and can be sat on demand at any time of the year. As a result you can finish the Foundation Diploma and become an ACCA student, within 12 to 18 months.
- Cost-effective: ACCA Foundation diploma is affordable as you have the flexibility to enroll for any paper and sit for the exam at your discretion.
- Format and Content: ACCA Foundation Diploma is designed in such a way, so as to test your knowledge and skills in accounting support roles; and covers the key areas of accounting, finance, IT and management
ACCA Foundation Diploma is the entry level course for ACCA, hence no formal entry is required. But LCBS Dhaka recommends students who have at least completed SSC/HSC or O levels to start AFD. If you aim to progress to ACCA, you need to have 2 A levels and 3 GCSEs; however, if you have a study gap you will have to enroll in AFD.
After completion of AFD, you will be automatically transferred to ACCA.
There is a total of 7 papers in AFD:
- FA1 – Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 – Management Information
- FA2 – Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 – Managing Costs and Finance
- FAB – Accountant in Business
- FMA – Management Accounting
- FFA – Financial Accounting