Content Writing training
Overview of the Course
“Content is King” was a famous statement made by Bill Gates in 1996, and there is no change to that statement. Increasing its importance, Google’s algorithm has made content the king. Content is integral to any website or web page, so any website or web page would be meaningless without it. Creating content is crucial to promoting and selling anything. Basically, if you want to make a sale and if you want to establish a brand as an expert, content is the way.
It may surprise you to learn that a Content Writer can work for both local and freelancing businesses? Content writers are asked for every day by employers for national, International Platforms. The freelancer marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork, and Freelancer.com demand quality content writers every day as well. An engaging 500-word article can earn you between $5 and $50! There are some very good sources for earning through writing, such as content writing, blogging, and product descriptions.
Our comprehensive training program covers all major forms of content writing. You will learn how to write content that is SEO-friendly for websites, compelling for social media, engaging for blogs, or powerful for emails in this class. You get trained in all kinds of copywriting, whether it is for sales or for information.
Get enrolled today and start your freelancing career as a promising content writer!
Who will be benefited?
The freelance industry is booming worldwide nowadays. The number of people taking up freelancing as a part-time or full-time career is growing, regardless of their size or age. In order to provide everyone with an opportunity to start their own freelance content writing business, LCBS offers a versatile content writing course.
To be very exact, this is the course that suits you well, if you are-
- A fresh graduate looking for a freelance job as a content writer
- Those who are interested in making some money before starting a 9-5 job
- Those who are interested in learning about writing compelling content
- Officials/executives who want to earn extra cash through freelance content writing.
- Writing Content: What and Why
- The formula for Content Writing
- Writing skills and types of content
- Various methods of writing content
- Content writing strategy for blogs and websites
- Techniques for promoting content
- Content formatting
- Basic SEO
- Content optimization and on-page SEO
- Different uses of keywords
- How to write content that is appropriate, relevant, and useful
- Writing keyword-optimized content
- How to fix grammatical errors
- A guide to writing product descriptions
- An overview of how to write a blog post
- How to write content for a website
- How to check for plagiarism
- Creating unique content from existing content
- How to establish your presence on freelance marketplaces
- Create a completely effective profile for freelancing marketplaces
- Communication with clients/buyers
- Bidding and getting a project: the secrets
- Earning money by freelancing on marketplaces
Requirements/prerequisites for this course:
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, the internet, and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
Why LCBS Dhaka
LCBS Dhaka is unique with its products and services designed and offered locally & internationally. LCBS Dhaka is the only platform in Bangladesh with international recognition for the premium partnering with International organizations where internationally recognized Chartered qualifications & Certification courses are offered, Exams are taken, Corporate Training & Soft Skills provided as per employers needs, and job placement done. Since 2007 LCBS Dhaka has served the highest number of students, Corporate Clients and offered the highest number of courses with success globally. It ensures the delivery of quality education & Training with renowned training specialists from home and abroad. Quantity is not the priority- Quality, Commitment & Clients’ Feedback is our wealth. Hear from our clients whom we served already by visiting our YouTube channel- www.youtube.com/lcbsdhaka.
Total Class: 16
Total Duration: Total 32 hrs.
Class Per Week: 2 Days per week (Friday & Saturday)
Time: 7:30 pm to 09:30 Pm
Class Duration: 2 hours/Day
Language: Bangla, English
Delivery Mode: Online
Standard Course Fees: BDT- 4,000
- Lectures 57
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 61
- Assessments Yes