Delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master. It reduces your workload and develops employee skills. Delegating prepares employees who work for you to be able to handle your responsibilities and simultaneously allows you to advance to other career opportunities within your organization. Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This 2 days-long workshop will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and whom to delegate to. We will also go through the delegation process step by step and learn about techniques to overcome problems.
Key Learning Outcome
- Review understanding of the basic framework for supervision and delegation
- Utilize learning to increase business results by effectively supervising and delegating and making appropriate decisions with improved management
- Create a mindset of looking into delegation and supervision as a new source of opportunity and feel positive about delegating than avoiding them
- Develop empathy as the human connection to solving problems and making decisions with others in the organization
- Gain a deeper understanding of their own strengths and weaknesses in making sound decisions with respect to supervision and delegation
- Become aware of effective communication methodology to lead teams better
- Know the strategies in dealing with conflicts in the group.